Privacy of your information
TLDNR version: I’ll only collect the info I need to process your order and I won’t sell or pass your info to others. I may occasionally tell you about new, exciting stuff happening at MBL or other places, but you’ll always be able to opt out easily if you don’t want it.
Made by Lawrie may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You can check this page at any time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2017.
If you have any questions about privacy of your information, please contact me.
What information I collect
I may collect the following information:
- Your name.
- Your contact information, including postal and email addresses.
- Other information relevant to your order.
I do not collect, nor do I ever see, your credit/debit card or other financial details if you buy from this online shop. These are collected on my behalf by PayPal and processed via their trusted secure servers. You will then be returned to this shop to complete your purchase. You do not need a PayPal account.
What I do with the information
I require this information to process your order and provide you with a better service. I may also use this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve my products and services.
- I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You will always be given the opportunity to opt out of such mailings.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I will hold the information I collect online securely.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you receive an email from Made by Lawrie you can reply to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes you may change your mind at any time by writing to me or emailing me using the contact form on this site.
- You may request details of personal information that I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact me. If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or am required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about Made by Lawrie, or occasionally third parties, that I think you may find interesting unless you tell me that you do not wish this to happen.